Wednesday, June 29, 2016

hello sunshine~


hello everybody!

I know I've been MIA for the past year or so and I am so sorry about my random disappearance. However, I am now back and ready to restart blogging!


Like the tarot cards displayed, the Ace of each suit represents a new start and a new journey. The ace of pentacles, cups, swords, wands, and the first card of the Major Arcana; the fool. Like each of these cards represent, I am starting a new journey in my life after hitting a wall in my freshman year of college. 


I've decided to take time in rediscovering myself, really grounding myself, and looking toward the past. My new goal for the next school year is my well-being and a wholesome life and I hope you all will join me for the journey!

~ let's take a journey all ~

leave a comment for any future post ideas you guys would like to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment