Saturday, February 27, 2016

Night Walks: Coming Back to Yourself

hello everybody!

As some of you have probably noticed, I haven't posted anything in a bit. The reason why has just been because I have been very flooded with school work at Uni and just general life. I haven't really been able to take any trips or visit any interesting shops to show you all, but on a night walk I came to realize that not all my posts has to be somewhere new and unique. 



I was reminded how beautiful University Village is and how I had just forgotten it's beauty because I visit so often. From the water fountains...


...to the garden shop that leaves out plants to view


....and finding small surprises like these small bronze frogs.


~ sometimes walks in the night can light your way ~

I hope you can rediscover a place that have become normal to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment