Saturday, September 12, 2015

tarot deck + tips


hello everybody!

I thought I'd just go into a little bit more detail about The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck that had besides my bedside table, so enjoy!


It comes with a small guide included and you can buy the guidebook separately for more juicy info :]



In the guidebook they say to start out shuffling by grabbing and dropping cards one over the other (like below)


I really found, though, that gently shuffling the tarot deck like playing cards helped me more.



I then spread the deck into three separate piles, let it fall to its own accord!


And finally, I use the classic method of using the cards from the top. Though some will tell you to spread the deck and choose ones you're drawn to, I just found this way to resonate more with me. Remember that Tarot is all about individualism in the way you shuffle and interpret.
(I interpret rules more like guidelines - anybody get the reference :p)


Tarot is about self spirituality, not about what everyone else has. I found this deck constantly calling to me, but I also love classic decks.

~ find the magic within, goodbyeee ~



No comments:

Post a Comment