Saturday, September 26, 2015

new camera, and a better blog


hello everybody!

I haven't been posting recently as I've been moving into my first ever dorm! (ahhhhhh!!) I've also gotten a new camera just for personal use, but that means that all you lovely people will get much better photos to view. 


ooohhh pretty!
For all those camera enthusiasts are those that want to start dabbling in photography, I thought I would do a little bio of the camera I got and why.


So...as you can see, I bought an Olympus camera. I went to my nearest camera store to scout some Olympus's. I really loved the small, compact body of the Olympus that held quite a punch in photo power. Since I am a novice, I actually started out with a nice quality digital before I decided I wanted a DSLR for more than point-and-shoot use. 


I bought the Olympus OMD E-M10 Kit (silver + black), which was just about...$600 which included the body and a starter lens of 15mm- 40mm. What was amazing was that they included a second lens of 40mm-150mm for $100 (special discount of $100). 



~ find what you love in life and cling to it, those are the things that make life worth living ~

byeee! :]



No comments:

Post a Comment