Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hide and Go Seek (Beauty!)

hello everybody!

As you probably can see by my blog times, I'm an obvious night owl (hoot!). I love the night, but sometimes I have a clear lack of "beauty" sleep the next morning.

well...hello "bb" cushion!


This little beauty jewel is all the rave of the Youtube beauty gurus and Asia. Everybody is raving about how light the formulation is and the after finish, but the really reason I love it? Because I am  L-A-Z-Y. Yes, it's a confession. Sometimes, when I'm tired and look haggard, I use some makeup pick-me-up. However, I - being the lazy lolli I am - sometimes just settle looking haggard.

Then this compact with a pre-put bb cream made life so much easier. I use it on the go and for touch ups.


The key though, is the cushion. The cushion blends it in soooo easily (think a beauty blender in pad form). The finish it gives is very nice too. It was reviewed as being a shiny, dewy finish which I was afraid that it would make my already "dewy" skin shine like aluminum foil, but the finish was more like a matte glow (ooh! ahhh!)


I got this Laneige BB Cushion from Target which was partially the reason I even found it, because of the easy access to target. The packaging is solid and sleek, and the whole thing came with a refill! A refill!




The coverage is light and the color I got was light. The coloring of the bb cream goes light, medium, and dark medium with two subsections in each big 3 category.


Packaging: 3.5 out of 5 (I accidentally pop out the refill button because of it's easy access)
Product: 4.25 out of 5 (very specific point system)
Overall: 4 out of 5

makeup is for the self, not anyone else
keep being you, my friends ~









No comments:

Post a Comment