Sunday, July 12, 2015

checking in + simple DIY

hello everyone!

I know I haven't been the best at keeping constant with my posts, but I promise I'll make it up to you wonderful people. I'm actually going to be on a family trip to Virginia and I'm hoping I can scout some great shops and take some beautiful pictures of Georgetown and such. 

This post was really just a check-in to tell everybody that, yes, I am alive and well - and I hope all of you are doing well too! Recently, I've really been into indoor gardening (perfect fellow lazy cats). It really adds style and wholesomeness to your life, without being too difficult. 

I decided on keeping an Aloe Vera plant as my first garden child (fingers-crossed!) and wanted to personalize it by putting it in a personalized planter. I just picked up a simple terra cotta planter from the local craft store (about a $1) and some black chalkboard paint ($6).


As you can see the DIY project was super simple and comes out absolutely adorable. It's vintage style with some homemade cuteness. 


I'm also hoping to add some air plants to my garden collection as well. They are a little more maintenance, but worth it. I hope we can start a little air plant garden together and I'll try to help with some care tips from the local Seattleites

cultivate life, my friends ~




.

No comments:

Post a Comment